Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that art student was Pollack!

Different strokes. Yes, I’m aware of the intentional pun.

In football, you are judged by your results. Liverpool’s and City’s have been mixed over the years, but I doubt engine would say the head to heads would prove your point. In fact, given their CL victory and finally winning a Prem, I think Koop has done a good job putting together a team in his image to win, just has Pep has done.

I prefer the way Pep has done it, and the way City player, and I despise a few of the Liverpool players for who they are and how they play, but to say there is no comparison to be made really IS laughable.

In the history books, their time in England will be inextricably linked. The final chapter of that story has yet to be written.
A narrow focus on the current situation in England. Compare their prior records in Spain and Germany and it is clear that Pep is far superior to Klopp.

If that art student was Pollack!

Different strokes. Yes, I’m aware of the intentional pun.

In football, you are judged by your results. Liverpool’s and City’s have been mixed over the years, but I doubt engine would say the head to heads would prove your point. In fact, given their CL victory and finally winning a Prem, I think Koop has done a good job putting together a team in his image to win, just has Pep has done.

I prefer the way Pep has done it, and the way City player, and I despise a few of the Liverpool players for who they are and how they play, but to say there is no comparison to be made really IS laughable.

In the history books, their time in England will be inextricably linked. The final chapter of that story has yet to be written.

Pollack’s paintings definitely resembled the shite I watched last night

Liverpool's midfield:

Fabinho: 28
Milner: 36
Henderson: 31

But it's all down to City's spending.

Liverpool are fortunate that this League Cup tie is still alive because had Arsenal played with 11 men on the counter for 90 minutes, the tie would be over.

Today Liverpool fans had a glimpse of their not so distant future
And they are not happy about it - this is typical of the post match comments:

"Depressing. If this is life after Mane' and Salah we are proper fucked.

One of the most gutless, heartless and mind numbingly boring Liverpool performances i've ever seen.

They had 10 men for 65min of the game and we didn't even get a shot on target.

Fuck off"

I fucking love their pain

And they are not happy about it - this is typical of the post match comments:

"Depressing. If this is life after Mane' and Salah we are proper fucked.

One of the most gutless, heartless and mind numbingly boring Liverpool performances i've ever seen.

They had 10 men for 65min of the game and we didn't even get a shot on target.

Fuck off"

I fucking love their pain
C4926A0F-217B-45A1-B231-8B0182343246.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.