Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From rawk

"I don’t know if that was fatigue, lack of confidence or the fact there was little to no movement ahead of them. I guess probably a bit of all three.".

Fatigue?!? They've manufactured their own winter break!

ALSO...
"Some the cryarsing here is fucking ridiculous."

Some?!? This guy must be new to the fan base . It should be the tagline for Rawk.

Shows you how bad they were when they are missing Mane.He has been nothing special the last couple of seasons.
He is nowhere near Salah in terms of form.

Well last night I was transported back to 1983...."And Smith must score"
Oh deary me!

I sat and watched that last night and was reminded of the Leicester game. I posted shortly after that and suggested that Matip looked the most likely player to do anything that night. Sadly it was the same again last night.

Also "no." Pep is his own man and will decide his future without worrying about the likes of Klopp.
I think he values the competitiveness of the league and vaguely enjoys seeing off new challenges, but his time is City is structural and he knows like everyone else there will never be another club again that will just let him get on with the coaching to this degree. I also think one or two more CLs and a world cup or two will cement him as *the* all time great, but without that there will always be a question mark or two (not from me, but elsewhere).

Watching that game last night was excruciating.

From the minute that Xhaka saw red and Arsenal decided to settle for a draw, it became more and more obvious that Liverpool could play all night and not hit the back of the net without Salah on the pitch (Mane to an extent). I'm not sure what Salah is asking for, but they better hope the owners give him it before someone else does. I would argue that Salah might value himself even more after that shit show last night.

Henderson and Milner in the midfield didn't work for them 5 years ago, not sure why they think it will now as a combination. Van Dijk doesn't look the same figure as before, there's a mistake in there now and he seems to have lost a yard or 2 of pace.

Given they are investing in their new Anfield Road end, I don't expect there will be much outlay from the yank owners either.

They should be more concerned with the West Ham's, Aston Villa's and Leicester of this league given their current trajectory....

Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.