Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christensen is their covid case, he’s out. Lucky for them, Thiago Silva is back, so it’s a straight swap.

Stand by for another treat from the away fans, this time expect endless renditions of ... you'll never sing that, champions of Europe... Chelsea easily in the top 3 of shit away fans for songs, turgid, limited and predictable.
The other 2 are arsenal and Everton with villa a close 4th.
If we'd have won the final we'd have done the exact same back to them.

Let them celebrate it. They fluked the win, but on the day we weren't good enough.

They won't be singing anything if we beat them 6-0 again.

Hope you enjoy it, IF we win (we aren’t full of it, unlike chelsea fans, hence the IF) and IF we play it. Seem to think you reacted really well to it in the past

Are we really that different than City fans or other fanbases in that regard? I'd like to think our knuckleheads are no worse or bigger in number than your knuckleheads.

Who's going to be their third CB? Sarr? I guess Azpi's going to be their RB.
Yeah, Sarr will start again I reckon. And I’d be surprised if they played Alonso at left wing back against Sterling (probably), so my guess is Hudson-Odoi at LWB for more pace and athleticism. If they don’t, then we have to attack Alonso relentlessly.

Are we really that different than City fans or other fanbases in that regard? I'd like to think our knuckleheads are no worse or bigger in number than your knuckleheads.
Yes you fucking are! Obviously not everyone but the majority; City fans have a strong tradition of self deprecation, although in that respect we are not as good as we were. Certain fan bases are objectionable, from London you are, arsenal and spurs are, West Ham aren’t. Sorry I accept it’s a bit generalist. But we do know what you are, champions of Europe. Sure you’ll tell us tomorrow

Chelsea mate reckons they will play three at the back Silva, Rudiger and he did say Christensen although that won't now be the case. Thinks Alonso and Azpi will be wide with Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic in the middle. Lukaku and Mount up front. He wants to play a 343 though with Havertz, Werner and Pulisic up front but think Tuchel will be a bit conservative.

Lol no mention of Ralph. He said Pep was close to perfection.
Close to perfection? Not quite.

Pep basically gave you the game in the CL final by overthinking it. Every blue i know thought his team selection and formation was bizarre. Had he played the team that quite easily disposed of PSG both legs i think old big ears would have sky blue ribbons on it now in our trophy room. I bet you Chelsea fans thought the same when reading through our line up?

Anyway, he has to redeem himself by winning it and i think he will this season or next.

As for tomorrow it could go either way, but i think we'll shade it 2-1 in an exciting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.