United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo latest interview..

"I think to build up good things, sometimes you have to destroy a few things. So why not - new year, new life and I hope that Manchester (United) can be the level that the fans want. They deserve that.
"We are capable of changing things now. I know the way but I'm not going to mention it here because I don't think it's ethical on my part to say that"

Thus guy is pure poison in that dressing room isn't he. I don't know if any of you have worked with someone new to your team, who comes in and tells you you're all doing it wrong and they know how it should be done.

And that's what he's telling the media, he must be a pain in the arse in the privacy of the dressing room.
congrats y'all for dodged a bullet. Hardly like him because his fans will migrate from any club that he plays and aimed the blame to anyone but Ron. Even when he scored 3 own goal they will bragged up some past accolades to defend his ass

Ah. For a second thought Sancho was off, which would've been absolutely hilarious.
Soon he will be joining that ever growing list of expensive players that turn to shit as soon as they sign for the rags. As a Londoner, Watford would suit.
At the age of 18 he had a large band of hangers on....sorry, a 5 strong team of close advisors. Turned out well, eh Jadon?

What's with the peeps in the media going on about "give Rangnick more time"? The man's off in less than 6 months, there's no 'next season' to get better, and I suspect the Rag players know that as well.

Have to wonder at the players' motivation to do well for a manager knowing he won't be leading the charge in the foreseeable future.
Manager nobody has heard of and who is off in 6 months fails to immediately stop shite lazy team from being shite and lazy.

Don't know about you lot but I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Can't believe I'm saying this but, in all seriousness, they'd have been better off with Allardyce.

If logic counted for anything and it wouldn't cause an avalanche of Norwich scarves being hurled onto the pitch, they'd go for Moyes. Fair fucks to him he's smashing it at West Ham.

“It’s all about money” says the man who grabs the cash from advertising everything from gambling to alcohol

View attachment 34486

Of course, not forgetting his fleecing the Munich survivors of £90,000 so his mates and entourage could live it up…

View attachment 34488View attachment 34489View attachment 34490
Says the bloodsucking leech who submitted an invoice for £90,055.01 (yes, even the odd penny) to rag central for his expenses in participating in the 40th anniversary Munich disaster benefit match in 1998 that was meant to help out survivors and families in financial need.

These expenses covered the cost of a private jet to bring over Cantona and his entourage of family and friends. It also included a £15,869.94 bill from the Mottram Hall Hotel where Cantona stayed 3 nights and his entourage up to 5 nights.

Despite being the richest club in the world at that time the rags paid Cantona, not from their bulging coffers, but directly from the proceeds of the benefit match thereby reducing the amount paid to the survivors and families. The amount involved was almost exactly twice what each survivor or family received.

Apparently in that Ronaldo interview he’s said we’re the best in the league but its behind paywall so don’t know exact quote. Well his eyesight ain’t going yet at least

"I kick myself everyday. Why the fuck did I answer my phone to that drug taking twat and the pisshead **** I used to play for" said Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.