Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

If her majesty wasn't aware the type of person her son is,she is burying her head in the sand although parents all over the world are reluctant to see the bad in their offspring. Her majesty is no different to millions of other parents in that respect. Andrew though seems to be disliked by every single person he's come across apart from the toe sucking gargoyle that is his ex wife

I remember being on a corporate event up in the Highlands back in the early 1990's. It was one on those "country sports days" - clay pigeon shooting etc etc. The head ghillie was telling me that the Royals went there from time to time to shoot and gave an interesting insight into how they behaved. He said that in his experience Philip, Charles, & Edward were perfect gentlemen who treated all members of staff with respect. On the other hand, he described Andrew as "a horrible man" who treated all the staff like something on the sole of his shoe. That description has always stuck with me. He said that he was the most arrogant and obnoxious person he had ever come across.
I've always believed that in life you reap what you sow and this now appears to be coming to pass for him. He deserves all he gets IMHO.

Excuse me, I haven’t defended the sweaty rapist, I think he’s a **** and hope he faces justice. I defended his military career that another person mocked.
I've spoken to people who knew him in the Navy and they all thought he was a **** and his Falklands exploits are overblown.
One of them also knew Charles from the navy and he said that unlike Andrew he was well respected even though he had a career that was accelerated due to his status.

I've spoken to people who knew him in the Navy and they all thought he was a **** and his Falklands exploits are overblown.
One of them also knew Charles from the navy and he said that unlike Andrew he was well respected even though he had a career that was accelerated due to his status.
I think probably none of these royals had sufficient qualifications to be pilots yet their high ranking opened doors to the proper places. I don't think looking at their academic records any of them would get on the krypton factor possibly only it's a knockout

I think probably none of these royals had sufficient qualifications to be pilots yet their high ranking opened doors to the proper places. I don't think looking at their academic records any of them would get on the krypton factor possibly only it's a knockout
That's what years of inbreeding does to human beings.

Well i doubt three of them were allowed to carry people around in their helicopters if they werent safe , they passed the courses so are not thick

If her majesty wasn't aware the type of person her son is,she is burying her head in the sand although parents all over the world are reluctant to see the bad in their offspring. Her majesty is no different to millions of other parents in that respect. Andrew though seems to be disliked by every single person he's come across apart from the toe sucking gargoyle that is his ex wife
I absolutely guarantee my mother never knew half the shit I got up to when round my pals houses when I was aged 14 upwards.

People presume she knows absolutely everything that’s ever happened.

I absolutely guarantee my mother never knew half the shit I got up to when round my pals houses when I was aged 14 upwards.

People presume she knows absolutely everything that’s ever happened.
When you have secret services et al at your disposal it puts a different spin on things don't you think?

When you have secret services et al at your disposal it puts a different spin on things don't you think?
They aren’t there to keep tabs on what adult royals are doing with their mates every second of every day and I highly doubt she’s asking them to anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.