Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really impressed by him. Not just his goals, he's got a great work ethic and is a team player.

He generally takes the right decision and is very mature for a 21 year old. Nothing fancy.
I'd definitely be okay if we got him instead of Haaland (if that couldn't work out).

Pretty much the only 2 options in world football I think is best for us as a striker.

Joao Felix or Dybala as false 9s are great, but also just more of the same, if others leave then sure bring them in, but those other 2 are the only Strikers worth going for.

If we don't get one of them (Dusan or Erling), then getting another false 9 might be where the club is going perhaps.

As much as I want us to sign Haaland, I just have a feeling that Vlahovic will work out better in the long run

Lots of clubs have made serious enquiries about Vlahovic and not one has returned, including us. There are a few outlets reporting this now as you can imagine given his current popularity.

The reason is because his agent has seen what Raiola is getting for Haaland and wants the same…even without the release clause.

The lad is stuck at Fiorentina with zero offers.

Last edited:
Lots of clubs have made serious enquiries about Vlahovic and not one has returned, including us. There are a few outlets reporting this now as you can imagine given his current popularity.

The reason is because his agent has seen what Raiola is getting for Haaland and wants the same…even without the release clause.

The lad is stuck at Fiorentina with zero offers.

I saw this today as well. I don't really follow the transfer stuff much buti know if this is correct we won't go near him.

As much as I want us to sign Haaland, I just have a feeling that Vlahovic will work out better in the long run
If you’re worried that Haaland would come and leave in a few years, you can be sure that Vlahovic would come and leave in a few years... Raiola has a history of respecting players who want to stay. This agent looks a mess

Lol if thats true about his agent its mental. How can they ask 20m commision AND 10% of any future transer? Surely that isnt even legal? Leaches need regulating badly.

If you’re worried that Haaland would come and leave in a few years, you can be sure that Vlahovic would come and leave in a few years... Raiola has a history of respecting players who want to stay. This agent looks a mess
I agree, his agent does look like a mess. Looks like Vlahovic is his one big ticket to wealth so he'll be doing everything he can to fill his bank account. I hope that the cap on agents fees will come in soon. I would be very content with either player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.