Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

What an excellent win that was. To a man absolutely brilliant. Not too impressed with Grealish. These are the games where he needs to step up. No major concern though. I have been quite vocal against Rajeev in the past but especially today and his recent games he has shown great character and strength of mind to prove us doubters wrong.
Title is ours to lose now, which we won’t of course. What a team. I feel so blessed and lucky to be a supporter of the best club team in Europe.
Thought grealish played really well, should of scored but kepa got a bit lucky

What an excellent win that was. To a man absolutely brilliant. Not too impressed with Grealish. These are the games where he needs to step up. No major concern though. I have been quite vocal against Rajeev in the past but especially today and his recent games he has shown great character and strength of mind to prove us doubters wrong.
Title is ours to lose now, which we won’t of course. What a team. I feel so blessed and lucky to be a supporter of the best club team in Europe.
‘Too a man absolutely brilliant. Not too impressed with Grealish’. mmmm
Solid team performance today, no real star performers, good 7/8 out of 10 from everyone.

I wasn't there but I have been reliably informed that 2500 inflatables have been left behind to enjoy at your convenience, in case any of you wanted to have a European cup winning experience :)
You do know we’re going to win it soon and turn up in London with the same balloons don’t you?

Did you go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.