Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Dear Premier League,

Last year City gained an advantage from the team being hit by covid and having the Everton game cancelled. This year City have gained an advantage from games not being cancelled due to covid. And we do not spend like City. Life is unfair.

Yours Sincerely

James Bond Villain (Herr Klopp)

Could you sound like more of a sanctimonious tosser? What do you want an echo chamber? I literally said at the end of my initial post i was pleased overall but it wasn't a vintage display for me whatsoever. Our forwards were wastful on the counter, our energy levels(phil and raz aside) seemed below theirs even though they played midweek, we gave away some seriously sloppy balls, and had kev not banged that one chance in(from nowhere) the overall reaction would have been very different.

It was a 6/10 by our standards but fortunately it was still enough to beat them because they were so unambitious lol. 6/10 for quality mind you...in terms of effort we did better.
Genuine question, did you go to the game? If you did you y be blind off you think or energy levels were low and below theirs. Believe me you couldn’t be more wrong

Pulse back down to 88, was still relieved at the final whistle. Imo, Chelsea were not "shit", just not at City level. Our teamwork is exceptional, add in the momentum we have following the run we are on, sprinkle with dashes of individual brilliance..... awesome. Any criticism of our lads today is churlish at best, attention-seeking at worst.

Absolutely superb. It's games like this that just kill off your opposition and break their spirit. Liverpool would have been praying for us to drop points today and us winning will have crushed them. That's Chelsea effectively out of it, they have to hope we lose four games and win theirs to get within a point of us. For Liverpool every game is now a must win just to stay eight points behind us. If they get anymore games postponed their fixture pile up will be horrendous. Just keep on grinding out the wins and they'll run out of games.

Although we dominated the game, it felt really tense in the stands today. A really tough game. God I'd hate to watch Chelsea week in, week out if that's the limit of their ambition - especially given the players that they have. I found their tactics bizarre - they needed to win that today. The limit of their ambition was a through ball or ball over the top for either Lukaku or Pulisic to run onto. City had to be patient today and by and large they were. Thought Laporte and Stones were excellent. Rodri playing at the standard we've come to expect this year. Sterling looks a different player to the one we've been watching for the last 18 months. Excellent performance today. The goal from KDB was sensational - it seems as though it's been a while since he's scored one of those.

Did they sing "Champions of europe you'll never sing that" today? Could of sworn I heard it! Genuinely the worst fans to come to our place basically every season. Boring twats.
Leicester sang Champions of England you will never sing that. Mind blowing bearing in mind they was playing the current CHAMPIONS CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.