Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

I think the fact that we haven’t given them barely a sniff over the two games this season is an indication of how much the CL loss hurt the players & Pep.

Genuine question, did you go to the game? If you did you y be blind off you think or energy levels were low and below theirs. Believe me you couldn’t be more wrong
I accept i may be wrong on the energy levels side of it...maybe its because we generally played utterly pedestrian at times before kev(Kev ALWAYS looks knackered too which doesn't help lol) scored. I watched on TV so perhaps it came over better at the ground.

Not a direct dig at you but the abuse rajeev- or to give him his real name raheem - got on here during his difficult, off form period was disgusting, and the folk - again not necessarily you because I’ve no idea how far you took it- can fuck off with their hollow praise now. Great performance city against the shit scared champions of Europe
To be fair I did believe Raheems form was really poor and I did believe transferring him was the best option. Tuesday I’m man enough to admit I was very wrong and even more so I’m thrilled he has found his form of old.
I guess with the way he plays confidence plays a major part. Well done Raheem. Long may it continue.

Shame BT flexed the game for a 12.30 KO....would have much better under the lights at 17.30 or 16.00 tomorrow.
A moment of pure magic from KDB deservedly won the game for us and we had other good situations which we never capitalized on. His glaring miss aside, I thought Grealish had a mature, controlled performance and did well.
After we scored it was clear we were tiring and I was hoping Pep was going to make his subs 10 minutes sooner than he did. They were definitely in the ascendancy at the point he brought Gundogan on but that change gave us control of the game again. The Stones - Laporte - Rodri axis was superb and Bernardo just ran non stop for 93 minutes. Sterling very dangerous especially first half and another who put in a shift when we lost the ball.
Did Beglin really say "Emptyhad" ? Usual ex_Scouse brown nose comment.
You pointre emptyhad yes be did corrected it in the next breath. Secondhalf he fessed up on 74ish mins saying a slip of the tounge AYE RIGHT slip of the mask twat

Not a direct dig at you but the abuse rajeev- or to give him his real name raheem - got on here during his difficult, off form period was disgusting, and the folk - again not necessarily you because I’ve no idea how far you took it- can fuck off with their hollow praise now. Great performance city against the shit scared champions of Europe
That was my point at the game, they needed a win just to hang on to our coat tails and he setts them up like that complete cowards scared to death.

Unimpressive overall performance
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

To be fair I did believe Raheems form was really poor and I did believe transferring him was the best option. Tuesday I’m man enough to admit I was very wrong and even more so I’m thrilled he has found his form of old.
I guess with the way he plays confidence plays a major part. Well done Raheem. Long may it continue.
Today. Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.