Antonio Rudiger

Would you want to see Rudiger in a City shirt?

• Total voters
We should invite him to train for the day. Then put him in a room with Kev, Dias and Rodri.

Dislike like him as a player and as a person. Quite a bit, he's a bit of a Pepe.

But that isn't it though, I'd be prepared look past that. Ultimately, I don't think he is good enough or the right profile, and not an improvement on what we have, not at his age certainly.

Any speculated interest is only because he happens to be free. That's not really n r has it ever been the club's top criteria.

Incredibly strong player with a wealth of experience. He’ll have no shortage of suitors.
True, but we won't be one of them, we have 3 much better centre halves already.......he's only been hyped up this season, rest of his career he's been bang average at best, personally don't think he's any better now....Chelsea currently have 2 better centre halves.

True, but we won't be one of them, we have 3 much better centre halves already.......he's only been hyped up this season, rest of his career he's been bang average at best, personally don't think he's any better now....Chelsea currently have 2 better centre halves.
We’re not biased, though. ;-)

This season, he’s started every league game, bar one, and every Champions League game, bar one, so Tuchel clearly rates him. If we were to lose a defender and he could be signed without a fee, then I could park any animus. I don’t think we will and I don’t really want him, but I can still acknowledge his quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.