Antonio Rudiger

Would you want to see Rudiger in a City shirt?

• Total voters
We’re not biased, though. ;-)

This season, he’s started every league game, bar one, and every Champions League game, bar one, so Tuchel clearly rates him. If we were to lose a defender and he could be signed without a fee, then I could park any animus. I don’t think we will and I don’t really want him, but I can still acknowledge his quality.
Fair enough, I just don't think he has much quality, and Tuchel rating him doesn't change that, he's having a purple patch like alot of nothing special players have, nothing more.

We’re not biased, though. ;-)

This season, he’s started every league game, bar one, and every Champions League game, bar one, so Tuchel clearly rates him. If we were to lose a defender and he could be signed without a fee, then I could park any animus. I don’t think we will and I don’t really want him, but I can still acknowledge his quality.
How much competition is there for his place? I hear Ollie of a recent parish rated Slabhead, contrary to most opinions on here!

How much competition is there for his place? I hear Ollie of a recent parish rated Slabhead, contrary to most opinions on here!
The difference is that he tends to play in a three and play well in that system but looks far less accomplished in a pair, which is why I don’t think he would ever suit us. Reading The Shed End, it’s clear that the Chelsea fans rate him highly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.