10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's struggling to fit his skillset into our team dynamic. There's a class player in Jack - I think he'll figure it out given time.

Blatantly obvious hes going to be a different class within 12mths like most we sign. Looking forward to seeing many disappear from this thread when that comes
I genuinely hope your right and I agree a vast majority of players take time to get used to this team.

FFS was a classic example but although he struggled first season, he still looked a quality footballer, same with Rodri, for me at this time Grealish looks bang average.

I genuinely hope your right and I agree a vast majority of players take time to get used to this team.

FFS was a classic example but although he struggled first season, he still looked a quality footballer, same with Rodri, for me at this time Grealish looks bang average.
You've got a short memory. Rodri was complete garbage in his first season.

I wish he played literally any other position than left winger. Seeing sterling skinning full backs and how good he is on his strong foot makes you so annoyed whenever jack has to turn and tuck back every time due to his lack of left foot.

Depends on what your view of "quality footballer" is.

I think he had a few moments today where he looked quality, he took the ball a couple times and drove forward with it and was picking up good positions. I think Pep will be happy with his game.

He is not enough guys. Just admit. Maybe he will be better next year.

No he wasn't, slow yes, but still looked quality.
Exactly he was very immobile at first but his passing and tackling has always been top class. Same with mahrez he was pretty underwhelming at first but he had flashes where he showed his undoubted talent and scored some great goals. Grealish has just been very meh so far although do think his second half performance today was better

Depends on what your view of "quality footballer" is.

I think he had a few moments today where he looked quality, he took the ball a couple times and drove forward with it and was picking up good positions. I think Pep will be happy with his game.
Quality footballer, someone who reads the game well, anticipation, ability, desire, commitment and consistency, at this time Jack lacks a vast majority of these attributes.

He is a wide player with no pace, and no goal threat.

His future for us will be in the middle of the pitch, but even there he has to improve enormously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.