Premier League Games 14/15/16 January 22

Fernandes is even dumber than he looks if he genuinely wanted Ronaldo there, as he claims he did. They're both overrated cunts who mask shite performances with goals or penalties, and there's only room for one of that type of player in a team, be it Man United or Portugal. Ronaldo fills that 'I'm invisible for most of a game but can poach a tap in or penalty' role so Fernandes is irrelevant.
I find it hard to believe that it is possible to be dumber than he looks

Says everything about the scum that they paid 73m for a player so they can run our nose in it then gets benched for one of there youth players who looks far better than Sancho who couldn’t give a shit it was all about the money with him! He will be of down south in 18 months to spurs or Wist him.

Even at FT rat face is still moaning this time to the forth offical fuck off you rotten rat faced diving cnut ..

He is one of the most despicable footballers I’ve watched and why it’s so funny he has won fuck all at that shithole of a club and hope he leaves at 34 with him winning naff all he is one big whinging moaning kunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.