United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of them slagging their owners constantly is

A) they spend more than just about everyone
B Their lord and master who they treat as a god (Ferguson) is responsible for the Glazers being there in the first place. But they say nothing about it
For someone new to the forum and not particularly a fan of English football...... how long have you held this viewpoint about United in for? 14 posts in under 2 hours on the same subject leads me to conclude it has been a long time!

What was the tipping point today when you finally decided to let it all out on Blue Moon?

United are back, United are ba....
rubiok-opps.gif

That’s the most graft Van de Bench has put in for 2 years.

For that to happen (duck out of Europe for a few seasons) then they will need to sign a few more mega sponsors otherwise the banks may well start calling in.
They have serious problems to address on many fronts
I hadn’t even thought about that, if they do miss Europe for a few seasons I don’t know what happens to them financially either.

The irony of them slagging their owners constantly is

A) they spend more than just about everyone
B Their lord and master who they treat as a god (Ferguson) is responsible for the Glazers being there in the first place. But they say nothing about it
But but but their money is organically grown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.