United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of them slagging their owners constantly is

A) they spend more than just about everyone
B Their lord and master who they treat as a god (Ferguson) is responsible for the Glazers being there in the first place. But they say nothing about it

They are absolutely tragic,

On a serious note, where do they go from here? They have no long term answer in attack, Pogba seems to be gone in the summer, and the defense is putrid.

I don’t know who they can bring in as a manager that will allow them to win trophies let alone attract any real quality players to there club, I wonder if we could see them do an Arsenal for a few years where they are out of European football for a few years.
For that to happen (duck out of Europe for a few seasons) then they will need to sign a few more mega sponsors otherwise the banks may well start calling in.
They have serious problems to address on many fronts

On a serious note, where do they go from here? They have no long term answer in attack, Pogba seems to be gone in the summer, and the defense is putrid.

I don’t know who they can bring in as a manager that will allow them to win trophies let alone attract any real quality players to there club, I wonder if we could see them do an Arsenal for a few years where they are out of European football for a few years.
It's ok, Ronny has got this - he's managing the team via twitter Instagram and the odd press interview about how lazy and shit his team mates are.

your forgetting "poch" the new chosen special one .
i fucking hate it when they call him that.

United are back, United are ba....
rubiok-opps.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.