United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the prisoners’ dilemma they are in is delightful (they need to tear down and rebuild to be successful again, but they can’t afford to tear down and rebuild or the positive cash flow the Glazers LBO’d the club for slows down to a trickle or goes negative, tee hee), what I find most intriguing this season is the attitude of their players. All that shit City took about the how our signings were nothing but mercenaries — my God. They might as well just replace “Team Viewer” or whatever the fuck is on the front of the kits with the slogan “Only here for the money, make me an offer.” The lack of professionalism is remarkable.

Someone also needs to run an analysis on what their record would be had De Gea made one less save per match. I’m guessing they’d be in the bottom three. He’s why they’re somehow 7th.

Interesting news report this morning about Ragnick and Martial.

Ragnick says Martial didnt want to be in the squad so was left at home. Martial says Ragnick is lying.

It just keeps getting better and better. The club is in total disarray. I’m so pleased for them. Long May it continue

Rangnick hung Martial out to dry. If Martial really didn't want to be in the squad, then sell him. If I were a player at United I'd never trust Rangnick again. Be interesting to see if he loses the dressing room the way Ole did. Any way you look at it, they're screwed! And it is glorious!
Not sure you can lose what you never had in the first place :)

Jones available for 15million I read in one newspaper. A good offer.

A back up defender and they give you 15 million. At least I think that is what they are offering.
Amazing they're expecting money for him. He'd be a decent defender for someone like Newcastle, but he missed 454 days with injury before this season. You can't expect a transfer fee for someone who'd be that much of a gamble.

Apart from scoring twice (one a complete howler from the keeper) he did absolutely fuck all apart from moaning to the ref constantly
I agree, when is a referee going to grow a pair and send the ugly c..t off for all his complaining. He kept moaning after he was booked yesterday and was still at it after the final whistle.

Rangnick hung Martial out to dry. If Martial really didn't want to be in the squad, then sell him. If I were a player at United I'd never trust Rangnick again. Be interesting to see if he loses the dressing room the way Ole did. Any way you look at it, they're screwed! And it is glorious!
Loses the dressing room? It can’t be that hard to find, just ask any of those rag stadium invaders, last May they found their way onto the pitch, I am sure it is easy to find the dressing room from there…:)

Probably the odd one out here but I fucking hate the Beatles.......absolute pop garbage...I wasnt born until the 1970's but if i had been around and listening to music and able to form a musical opinion at that point then I would definitely have been a Stones fan.....

Imho (and Im aware that Im in a vast vast minority) the Beatles are shit and thats before you consider them as Scousers! ;-)
Yeh it was the scousers bit I was implying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.