United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Man City fans like the Gallagher brothers? They're a pair of embarrassing 'celebrity football fan not proper football fan 'cunts imo and Oasis are wank, other than that one album Morning Glory.
I'm not particularly fond of them, but to call them " a pair of embarrassing 'celebrity football fans, not proper football fans" is utterly ridiculous.

They grew up as match-going City supporters and have continued to attend games, as and when they can since they became successful.

Someone also needs to run an analysis on what their record would be had De Gea made one less save per match. I’m guessing they’d be in the bottom three. He’s why they’re somehow 7th.
So, for a bit of fun (and it was fun!), I added a goal for their opponents in every game this season. Your guess is wrong, but not far wrong - they'd be 16th with 17 points (4 above the relegation zone).

EDIT: Just realised that the below doesn't include yesterday's games (but that wouldn't change their position).

1642347844152.png

So, for a bit of fun (and it was fun!), I added a goal for their opponents in every game this season. Your guess is wrong, but not far wrong - they'd be 16th with 17 points (4 above the relegation zone).

EDIT: Just realised that the below doesn't include yesterday's games (but that wouldn't change their position).

View attachment 34627
For comparison purposes I did the same for us - we'd be 4th with 37 points (7 behind the leaders)

Hello joe,
We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Cristiano Ronaldo fails to make the Manchester United squad to face Aston Villa AGAIN after missing FA Cup tie at Old Trafford… out-of-form Marcus Rashford also misses out as teenager Anthony Elanga starts" (/sport/football/article-10406073/Ronaldo-fails-make-Manchester-United-squad-face-Aston-Villa-Rashford-misses-out.html), at 15/01/2022
Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.
Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.
How pathetic are the mail and all the red slapped arses reading that moaned! Hilarious.

I'm not sure whether I've missed or not it but did the FA ever decide to take action over last season's postponement of the game with Liverpool after United fans invaded Old Trafford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.