Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Keown said ‘financial doping’ on air, not ‘sport washing’ fwiw - and it was delivered as a shit joke, rather than a sly dig, although tbf it could have been both.
Thanks, it was not delivered as a joke , why would that be considered a joke in anyones mind , it wouldnt and would not be said about any other prem club, these jibes are tripping off these pundits tongues because that is what they think due to their club bias and media narrative

Jim Beglin doesn't especially stick in my mind as a player and as a pundit even less, so in the grand scheme of things - fuck him.

All the 'woke' whiners on this thread..
In light of being called a pip squeak for daring to not let it bother me too much I’ve now decided to write a strongly worded email to somebody.
Don’t know who yet but my god somebody is going to read how upset I am!!
On a serious note, it was a proper shithouse thing to come out with and he should face some kind of reprimand but I just can’t get myself too worked up about it.
Might be because I’ve been in bed for 6 days now ill as fuck and haven’t got the strength to care! Haha!

In light of being called a pip squeak for daring to not let it bother me too much I’ve now decided to write a strongly worded email to somebody.
On a serious note, it was a proper shithouse thing to come out with and he should face some kind of reprimand but I just can’t get myself too worked up about it.
Might be because I’ve been in bed for 6 days now ill as fuck and haven’t got the strength to care! Haha!

Hope you're feeling better and ready to care ?

Your forum needs you .

Rags never got insulted by pundits and media, neither did/do the dippers , it is just us
got to agree. They were hated and ABU became a thing, but they brought a lot of money in for the PL and the surrounding media and so were not only left alone they were promoted by the media and imo, assisted in staying top dogs.

Ha, been a bit ropey meself for 2 weeks.

I too was offended by the 'pipsqueak' label and have gone to the mods to demand that poster 'gets the sack' or even sent down. I'm gonna start a petition as well so i'll send you the link to sign

All this anti City bingo is getting rather tiresome, as recently highlighted by DIm Jim. All the usual snide emptihad, state owned, financial doping, oil money, “where we you when you were shit” shit.

I see City in a really favourable light, such as -

Always loyal fans, crowds went up the further we dropped

City In The Community - the first and the best of its kind, and still going strong 30 odd years later

Biggest crowd in domestic football history outside Wembley (I think?)

Huge investment in Manchester infrastructure and employment by our owners

The start of the inflatable craze that helped take some of the crowd troubles out of English football

Investigated to fuck by uefa and the PL and the other clubs, who despite repeated attempts never found us guilty of anything worse than throwing paper planes or chanting you’re not incredible

A long established tradition of humour snd laughing at ourselves, from Alan ball is a football genius to songs about never winning and empty seats

And the list could go on. I love my great team, a wonderful club with wonderful supporters, a fine history (and it’s not all about trophies) so fuck off jim beglin and your kind of snide, meany mouthed liverpool/united cock sucking **** colleagues, we are City, and we mean something, frankly you don’t
Completely agree with everything you say mate, alas, this shit throwing at City will only stop when we are shit again and none of us want that … !

I totally agree..It bothers me and I am sure it bothers many Blues..It is not just this matter...It is the Carragher spitting that should have had a prosecution.. It is the attack on our coach and the Madrid coach..if people can not comprehend that we are being treated differently to others, there must be a degree of delusion. Enough is enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.