Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

I don't think 'wreck it Ralph' is an appropriate nickname for Ragnick, he is trying to sort things out in ragworld tbf.
Perhaps a better idea would be to identify his strategies for putting the rags on the road to success.
I therefore propose 'Ralphs' Remedies' as an alternative thread headline.
Welease Walf's Wemedies!

I don't think 'wreck it Ralph' is an appropriate nickname for Ragnick, he is trying to sort things out in ragworld tbf.
Perhaps a better idea would be to identify his strategies for putting the rags on the road to success.
I prefer, Ralph’s a know nowt rag ****, as a thread title

Ruthless Rangnick's red renegades ran riot!
Get used to it guys - he's the real deal - the new Ole.
3-1 at the mighty Brentford! The important additional news is the first half nightmare of a performance shows that our project - "Absolute Shite" - remains in safe hands. Worrying signs when Ronaldo came off too. We can relax in the knowledge that the fun's going to continue as we watch their struggle for a top 6 place. The hammers might give them a schooling on Saturday, when the chosen one returns in his claret and blue bus.
Parp parp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Football genius.

Lovely PR shot of him "bollocking" PR37 to show he's the boss.

Ralf's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.