Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (21/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on... what do you want? everyone to cheer him and praise him to the hilt? The truth is he's been awful for ages, probably our worst player so far this season,
Why do you think I meant Sterling only?

Pick a player any player, there are 9 others that have played poorly.

Plenty of positives, particularly in the last fifteen, but in another game they might have been another goal up. I don't think they'll be able to hold for another half if we keep the pressure up and come out with something to prove.

Sterling, as much as I love him, has always had one or two of those howlers in him a season. It's not even the worst one he has missed over the years. Just have to accept that's part of his game. So frustrating, though.

Southampton are playing really well as a 4-4-2 in defence. We are also really poor with our passes and can't seem to find enough space in the final third because of how compact they are, in addition to our sloppy passing. Sterling has been poor but everyone has pretty much. I personally think the reason sterling has been off form for so long is because he knows he is going to run down his contract. We should sell him this summer. Hopefully we can draw this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.