Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Juventus draw 0-0 last night with Morata being as impactful as a big-breasted stripper in a gay club. Hard to believe they won't be going ham for this guy, proven in their league and well within their price range. I can already see this summer playing out: walking away from Haaland, £50m bid for Felix rejected, £60m bid for Kane rejected, Alvarez as striker for two weeks before going back to false nine and winning trophies all over again.

It may be true that Vlahovic ends up at Juventus, but it should be warned that most of these sources pushing “he wants Juventus” and “it’s his dream since as a kid” are just more examples of the Italian sports media doing what they always do. They play their big team up just like you see with the Spanish media with Haaland (it’s also “his dream”, “his only option”, “a deal has already been agreed” etc), and the overreaction here, with both players, is that many posters buy this crap at face value. I’m very skeptical
I get your point of view but I also understand why a move to juve would be so appealing, he knows the league and the language and it is best club in the league by some distance its a low risk high reward career move.

I get your point of view but I also understand why a move to juve would be so appealing, he knows the league and the language and it is best club in the league by some distance its a low risk high reward career move.
I’m not denying that it’s a strong possibility, I’m just warning that people are taking some very questionable rumors (given the sources and their history) to allow a bunch of cliches to come alive. So with Vlahovic, “of course he wants Juventus, players from that part of the world yadda yadda, another player that won’t leave Italy, Juve fan since a kid etc”.
With Haaland, “of course Madrid/Barcelona, big clubs!, big money!, weather! yadda yadda”. And the evidence is minimal and questionable, to say the least. Not to add the overall pessimism here that any player couldn’t possibly prefer us over those clubs. And I should also say that media in the UK too are quick to play into those cliches, thus fueling the climate to overreactions here and in other social media

It’s supposedly €30M + a player, if to be believed. A ridiculous offer

Agree, it is. They know what they are doing though, the media will play their part, the player will do his bit (if you believe the media he is forcing a move now), they will lowball till they get somewhere less than fiorentina want but will geel they have to accept

It may be true that Vlahovic ends up at Juventus, but it should be warned that most of these sources pushing “he wants Juventus” and “it’s his dream since as a kid” are just more examples of the Italian sports media doing what they always do. They play their big team up just like you see with the Spanish media with Haaland (it’s also “his dream”, “his only option”, “a deal has already been agreed” etc), and the overreaction here, with both players, is that many posters buy this crap at face value. I’m very skeptical
I still laugh my head off with the amount of ‘Tier One’ Juve sources insisting Pep had signed a five year contract there two years ago

Juventus have me an offer but apparantly as of earlier today he is holding out to come to us.
It will be interesting how this pans out.

Juventus have me an offer but apparantly as of earlier today he is holding out to come to us.
It will be interesting how this pans out.

Says who? all i've seen is he is pushing Juventus. Mind you by press juventus have in their pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.