It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very big news from Haaland end.

Haaland and Mino are refusing the huge buyout clause Madrid are proposing.

To the point, they have told them
they want nothing to do with any golden handcuffs deal.

City are still alive here...

Wait Mino is negotiating thought he was in hospital.

Some very big news from Haaland end.

Haaland and Mino are refusing the huge buyout clause Madrid are proposing.

To the point, they have told them
they want nothing to do with any golden handcuffs deal.

City are still alive here...
As buyout clauses are mandatory over there I'm sure they'll just come to some kind of agreement/middle ground as they'll have known they'd have to negotiate one.

I can understand not wanting to agree to a buyout of Barca proportions but unfortunately it's not some kind of curveball Madrid have tried to throw into negotiations.

As buyout clauses are mandatory over there I'm sure they'll just come to some kind of agreement/middle ground as they'll have known they'd have to negotiate one.

I can understand not wanting to agree to a buyout of Barca proportions but unfortunately it's not some kind of curveball Madrid have tried to throw into negotiations.

Whatever it is they are insisting upon, Mino and Alfie don't like it one bit.

It's a deal that essentially takes him off the market until early 30s.

Depends how much it is. Rumours that mbappes will be 650 million euros when he signs for Madrid. No Spanish club wants a Neymar to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.