Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the pics from the her instagram, what a horrible ****
The fucker can rot in cell for a good while.

My nephew is so feed up of the dire shit united are playing that he has started going to watch Stockport County. He was the black sheep of the family because he supported united and went home and away.

A good lad despite his obvious lack of judgement but obviously this didn`t stop me taking the piss without mercy.
U should buy him a City top, strike whilst the iron is hot! Although United may well remain dire for another decade hopefully and more

There have been a couple of times in the past where attached United players have been caught contacting women on sex dating lines.
They are revealed in a Sunday newspaper once and are never seen again, swept under the carpet even in the days before Ashton joined the rags.
In this case I wouldn't be surprised if she decided not to proceed with a complaint and she suddenly became much richer - and that is not a criticism of her.
If l recall correctly Morrison had several charges against him of a violence nature. His girlfriend withdrew the more serious allegations, refusing to testify. I think another charge which did not proceed was for attempting to intimidate a witness.YCNMIU.

The audio recording is absolutely sickening, and leaves no ambiguity about his guilt. He should be going to prison.

I can’t bring myself to listen to it but everyone is saying it’s worse than the photos. Without going into horrible detail, can you say what it is? is it an audio of him beating her?

If l recall correctly Morrison...

Don't even remind me, I can already hear the likes of Maguire and Rashford ten years from now telling us about how Greenwood would have been better than Messi and ronaldo if only it wasn't for his career being tragically cut short by a horrific injury being a massive piece of shit.

The way they teeter right on the edge of downplaying their ex-player's disgusting deeds is yet another aspect of that club's culture which I despise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.