It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t he know that Henry and Liverpool haven’t got a pot to piss in?

At least he’s right about United.

So, as we all know, either City or Madrid.

"I see him in England, but I don't think he'll go to Manchester United," Gullit told a group of media from across the world.

"[Manchester] City would be good for him with Pep Guardiola but Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool would also be great.

"What Jurgen has done with that club is incredible, you just have to praise him, he's always hungry. That suits Haaland, it's his style.

"In Spain, only Real Madrid is an option.

"Those are the three clubs that will compete for Erling."

As a long time lurker surely it's obvious why a poster won't give a direct indication of source. For one they're not going to betray the identity of someone who trusts them. Two there is every chance someone with a lower post count could be a journo looking for a scoop. Call me a cynic but yeah...

Going back into the dark pit of lurking
Completely off-topic, but whenever I hear anyone use the term 'journo' I think about 'Bovver' from Green Street and a small part of me dies inside.

Doesn’t he know that Henry and Liverpool haven’t got a pot to piss in?

At least he’s right about United.

So, as we all know, either City or Madrid.

"I see him in England, but I don't think he'll go to Manchester United," Gullit told a group of media from across the world.

"[Manchester] City would be good for him with Pep Guardiola but Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool would also be great.

"What Jurgen has done with that club is incredible, you just have to praise him, he's always hungry. That suits Haaland, it's his style.

"In Spain, only Real Madrid is an option.

"Those are the three clubs that will compete for Erling."

If PSG pay stupid money for Salah like 100m + they will be able to afford Haaland and his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.