It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have people considered that maybe Ferna doesn't want to coach and wants to continue playing?

Reactions: kun
SC as definitely a goalkeeping coach, i heard he was doing that now, so make it official and keep him here!
Ferdi I would never let go, simply because he has been incredible for us and we can find a good coaching role for him surely!
Carson is literally just a coach now but he’s always good to have around just in case he ever needed to play and he can be a coach more in the thick of it, works well for everyone how it is atm

Fernandinho should be offered coaching staff role if Pep still wants him in the club.
I think he was and fern said he was deciding between that or playing in brazil. I see him staying though it makes more sense for his family.

We need something bombastic to happen again, because as things have cleared on the Haaland front, that thread is now just a mad house with some bizarre dated claims of him going to Newcastle or PSG and other cliches. Maybe a new Messi saga for fun?
Dear Lord no, not that again. The one two years ago was fun but I wasted (in retrospect) my whole summer clicking into that thread only to fine it jump by 50 pages every half hour or so. It must be like dealing with an addiction, you know it's daft but just can't help yourself. I was much more controlled last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.