It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delap now counts as a B-list player for CL, does he not? I notice he hasn't been included on the list, unless i've missed it.

Lavia and Kayky added to the A-list (taking up mendy's and torres' spots), and other youth players including mcatee and palmer listed under the B list.

Am I right in thinking the B list can be amended right up to the day if the game, as long as players qualify for it?
*Registered to List B. Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00CET on the day before the match in question

*Registered to List B. Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00CET on the day before the match in question

Ta. Must have missed it.

Don't remember seeing much made of this comment.

Do we see them doing another season?
Carson maybe, Dinho might be registered if there is space but mostly for the locker room aspect. Wouldnt expect either to start a game.

Don't remember seeing much made of this comment.

Do we see them doing another season?

They could, some players are just good for the dressing room. Carson is loved by the city dressing room especially Ederson. Fernandinho is just an amazing leader even when he's not on the pitch. We would be losing alot by letting them go. Fernandinho seems to be very good with the young players as well who come in helping them settle etc.

They could, some players are just good for the dressing room. Carson is loved by the city dressing room especially Ederson. Fernandinho is just an amazing leader even when he's not on the pitch. We would be losing alot by letting them go. Fernandinho seems to be very good with the young players as well who come in helping them settle etc.
SC as definitely a goalkeeping coach, i heard he was doing that now, so make it official and keep him here!
Ferdi I would never let go, simply because he has been incredible for us and we can find a good coaching role for him surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.