United (H) - Post Match Thread

Just seen the Foden penalty incident again, I’m in shock or maybe not as it’s Oliver, but how on god’s earth he decided to give them the free kick he should be made to explain what he thought he saw. There was nothing that could be seen as being a foul by Phil, fucking bent ****.
Where was the VAR review?

Just seen the Foden penalty incident again, I’m in shock or maybe not as it’s Oliver, but how on god’s earth he decided to give them the free kick he should be made to explain what he thought he saw. There was nothing that could be seen as being a foul by Phil, fucking bent ****.
Maybe we should ask for an apology? ;-)

I finally get why Sancho left.

He's just not good enough.

Yeah, talented player, good goal. Don't remember him doing a single thing afterwards.

He wants to be happy in his little bubble thinking he's God's gift to football. And that's why he's the perfect player for those ****.

Up the Mr fucking whippy real class of 92 piss boiling VAR Pep Guardiola fucking blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.