United (H) - Post Match Thread

Just seen the Foden penalty incident again, I’m in shock or maybe not as it’s Oliver, but how on god’s earth he decided to give them the free kick he should be made to explain what he thought he saw. There was nothing that could be seen as being a foul by Phil, fucking bent ****.

Everton have asked for full disclosure and an apology.

Just seen the Foden penalty incident again, I’m in shock or maybe not as it’s Oliver, but how on god’s earth he decided to give them the free kick he should be made to explain what he thought he saw. There was nothing that could be seen as being a foul by Phil, fucking bent ****.
Not just Oliver, the twat on var should be looking at it

Not seen it apart from my seat in EL3, looked blatant, is it online anywhere?

Unfortunately “City brilliance” just doesn’t sell and an inquest into United’s troubles does. They’ll get Utd fans looking for answers and everyone else looking for enjoyment if they report on how shit things are at the Rags.
I enjoyed the inquest today. Neville explaining that a temporary manager is not the united way whilst saying it was fine to hire ragnick as the temporary manager whilst trying to sound reasonable was the perfect example of why he is going into politics. The fucking muppet.

Just home - looking forward to Match of the Day.

Like everyone else I throughly enjoyed that. I loved the way we made a patient start, not letting them get a flyer at us, just knocking the ball around and then suddenly we were on the attack and Jack, Bernardo and Joel were pulling the right side apart and there was KdB to slot it home. Lovely lovely goal.

Loved the way we responded to United's goal. It was a poor goal to give away, Sancho had been given too much space on too many occasions, Pogba managed to avoid a press and made his only decent pass - but we just came back at them and there was little they could do - the skill by Foden to bring that ball down whilst bursting into the box was superb, the calm of KdB as the ball squirmed to him, it was always going in.

a third before half time would have been deserved - Grealish and Bernardo were pulling them apart, Mahrez was quiet for much of first half - he was just binding his time! and KdB just shifting to wherever he needed to be, bossed the middle. Although he did let himself down with the break just before half time - needed a pass to Mahrez but he just tried to run through Maguire and lost out.

Loved the way we were just took control in the second half, no longer so open, no longer allowing United to press - City decided where the ball would be and there was nothing they could do.

When we had a free kick at the edge of the penalty area - I said to my daughter, this is going to Mahrez edge of the box, couldn't believe that United didn't see it coming and cut it off - but they didn't and he had a sighter for later. So loved it when it was done again from a corner - helped by Stones dragging defenders in to the box and Rhodri running a block - but beautiful finish.

and the fourth was a beautiful move - although looked offside to me! But VAR won't have got wrong.

I'll be interested to see the rugby tackle by Maguire on Foden, looked a penalty from where I was. He also had at least two off the ball assaults that he got away with.
I also wander how McTominay managed to get through without being booked for persistent fouling. And continue to be surprised that De Gea has stayed with them - he could have played for a top team and won medals instead of constantly having to bail out his defenders.

From our point of view, It was an ultimate team performance, everyone doing their job and whilst a few more goals would have been nice, the result was well delivered.

Lovely stuff

Just watching the game now, mrs Swales kindly recorded it, he definitely said something about at this stage someone should at least be goi g in and making a two footed lunge
He's got form for this sort of thing hasn't he,

Storm the ground, 2 footed challenge,

I wonder if a few years ago he suggested,

"a Club could hide a squirty bottle with Bomb painted on the side in the toilets in the hope of getting an important game called off to try a get an advantage by knowing what your direct opponent had done in their match"

Fuck em, the fucking horrible rag bastards. Been at the game today and spent a glorious couple of hours in SS1 reminding the fucking wanker red cunts that they're from London and the home counties and they've no place in this City. CTID.
...and Dublin and Belfast...fucking wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.