Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutcliffes agent kicking off with the snide remarks and the scousers feeding information to the media. It's the perfect storm and it's going to get ugly IMHO.

Before long the cheating diving muppet is going to be less popular than Putin in dipperland before the summer is out ;)

Sutcliffes agent kicking off with the snide remarks and the scousers feeding information to the media. It's the perfect storm and it's going to get ugly IMHO.

Before long the cheating diving muppet is going to be less popular than Putin in dipperland before the summer is out ;)

I think it would make better sense to cash in and reinvest the money. If they give Salah the money, Van Dijk will then be knocking on the door wanting more. This is their probably way of publicly saying we may listen to offers.

Mo Salahry?

12900973.jpg

Confirmed.

They hate us more than United.

Got talking to a United fan in work. Then a person from head office joined the conversation. I always thought he was either a United or Liverpool fan as he's from from Eire or Northern Ireland. You know the type of person I mean. As the conversation continued he blurted out he hated United, but hated City more. I don't know if he knew I was a City fan, but I told him I was, and asked him why he hated City more than United? Before he could answer, I said.... "Was it because City have stopped Liverpool winning the PL on 3 separate occasions recently?" He said.... "Yes". I would assume he probably speaks for the vast majority of Liverpool fans. He then went to say Liverpool will win the PL title as they have the winning mentality and toughness to overcome City this season. I just smiled at him.

Ladies and gentlemen… I present to you the latest outpourings of the finest legal eagles the planet can muster… over at Squawk…

you know well that KDB Aguero etc were getting something off the books as well as their regular wages. Aguero of 2011-2017 does not stay at a club who dont have a sniff of European success without some enticement

i have no proof of that i just fully believe it to be true
I have no doubt he believes it to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.