The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still trust to the team and Pep. Let's be positive, we done it before and we'll do it again.

Only fair to address the “it’s all over/done” rabble when they were openly mocking those who urged caution and restraint.
These Cunts need calling out
Fucking boastful Americans as usual, absolute fucking nobheads

Did people genuinely think it was over? Don't follow it on here enough to know but it never was really was it.

We just need to rely on our big players now. Think Gundo will get a run of games soon.

Its going to get so nervy

Whether we like it or not the Dippers are looking very strong at the moment but our next PL game at Burnley could be crucial.
I don`t want to keep hearing the shit "its only Burnley FFS".This game could be as crucial as any for the rest of the season.
Burnley are desperate for points aswell

First things first, we need to beat Burnley.

The Liverpool game is a must not lose.

A draw means we are still one point ahead with seven games to go. I don't know about anyone else but I would've taken that at the start of the season, especially after not signing a striker.

A win would not only put us four points clear with seven games to go but all of that momentum Liverpool currently have would be lost and suddenly we're the ones with the momentum.

What I wouldn't give for us to win our next two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.