Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard anything about him? I want some ITK gossip!

My take is nobody outside the guy himself knows what he does next. I trust @tolmie's hairdoo when he says that the Haaland's have given City some kind of positive noises. I'm just circumspect in my own views because in this instance it really is just at his will and whim. And he has options. So lets see what he eventually decides.

TBH, I'm way more focussed on the run in and the potential trophies on offer right now!

My take is nobody outside the guy himself knows what he does next. I trust @tolmie's hairdoo when he says that the Haaland's have given City some kind of positive noises. I'm just circumspect in my own views because in this instance it really is just at his will and whim. And he has options. So lets see what he eventually decides.

TBH, I'm way more focussed on the run in and the potential trophies on offer right now!

You’re the only one mate, season finished for me after we got knocked out the Carabao

Is it just me that would feel super disrespected by Haaland if he chose another club bar City?

It's strange because other players have rejected us in the past but I very rarely recall a high profile transfer that ticks as many boxes as we do for Haaland.

It would mean that the name of Real Madrid and taking the risk of cramming yourself into an attack of Benzema, Mbappe and Vinicius would be more appealing than joining us when we've got a vacant spot, finances, manager, strong sporting project, top league etc. Something about that would feel almost insulting in a way.

Is it just me that would feel super disrespected by Haaland if he chose another club bar City?

It's strange because other players have rejected us in the past but I very rarely recall a high profile transfer that ticks as many boxes as we do for Haaland.

It would mean that the name of Real Madrid and taking the risk of cramming yourself into an attack of Benzema, Mbappe and Vinicius would be more appealing than joining us when we've got a vacant spot, finances, manager, strong sporting project, top league etc. Something about that would feel almost insulting in a way.
Nope. He's a big boy. Wants to play for the club with 13 UCLs, that's his decision.

We'll move, regardless, but I'd certainly think he'd made a mistake.

Nope. He's a big boy. Wants to play for the club with 13 UCLs, that's his decision.

We'll move, regardless, but I'd certainly think he'd made a mistake.

But that's what I mean, even though logically City is by far the best move, he'd be sacrificing his sporting interests to reject us. Very rarely does that happen.

To me it would mean Haaland is a jackass who doesn't deserve this opportunity...I hope that's not the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.