CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I've decided to get the bus from the airport to Atocha which is in central Madrid. I'll use the metro to get to the Wanda Metropolitano. do you know if you can pay contactless on Madrid buses and metro or do we need to pay at a ticket machine?
yes you can pay contactless on buses.
if you're planning on using the metro as well though you'll need to get the Multi card (2.50 euro) at the machine in a metro station and load it with 10 journeys (12,20 euros), or just the one journey which is charged by number of stations. You can use that on the buses, and to get to the Wanda by metro. Good thing is you only need one card for a group. Just put it through the turnstile for the number of people.
Tbh, everything is walking distance inside the centre, apart from the stadium itself.
Otherwise, this taxi calculator says Plaza Mayor to the stadium is 20-30 euros. Depends where you start from, and the traffic i suppose.

wrong,i fight bullies.
jcl,when we got the money yo.said,nah,it means the last few years,as in 10.
a bit like when you joined just before the aguero moment.
wrong,i fight bullies.
jcl,when we got the money yo.said,nah,it means the last few years,as in 10.
a bit like when you joined just before the aguero moment.
Good time to join though wasn't it? Timing is every pal! Enjoy the rest of the season you wet wipe!

Edit: You have reeled me in! I've checked the date you joined it was the season we spent big money! Deffo a Chelsea fan!

Last edited:
Good time to join though wasn't it? Timing is every pal! Enjoy the rest of the season you wet wipe!

Edit: You have reeled me in! I've checked the date you joined it was the season we spent big money! Deffo a Chelsea fan!
in 318 anytime you
want to call me a "bellend " or wet wipe

The club really need to do something about all the single seats that get left over. These are usually the hardest to sell. When you book at some cinemas they don’t actually allow you to create single seat gaps when booking, so I’m sure we could implement a similar solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.