CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

When does ticker transfer open for this?

Bought 4 tickets (based on season ticket eligibility) but need to transfer one ticket to another family member (non-ST).

At the moment ticket transfer option is greyed out.

Exactly 1443 tickets left.

29 tickets left in SSL2.

1414 tickets left in CBL3 and ESL3.

£60 for a seat in CBL3 and ESL3 has failed miserably.

Exactly 1443 tickets left.

29 tickets left in SSL2.

1414 tickets left in CBL3 and ESL3.

£60 for a seat in CBL3 and ESL3 has failed miserably.

Why do you think it’s failed miserably? Don’t you think the tickets will be sold?

Why do you think it’s failed miserably? Don’t you think the tickets will be sold?
I personally think that tickets were priced too highly for this one. The club knew how many games we have in April. I personally go on the rule that if tickets are going to cost me over £50 I have to really think about not going. Luckily I got £40 tickets for this (£5 off for membership) in South stand level 1.

Level 3 for £60 is poor though!

I personally think that tickets were priced too highly for this one. The club knew how many games we have in April. I personally go on the rule that if tickets are going to cost me over £50 I have to really think about not going. Luckily I got £40 tickets for this (£5 off for membership) in South stand level 1.

Level 3 for £60 is poor though!

I agree but just curious about the comment ‘failed miserably’ due to there being 1400 left. I assume he is implying they won’t be sold otherwise not sure I understand the comment.

I agree but just curious about the comment ‘failed miserably’ due to there being 1400 left. I assume he is implying they won’t be sold otherwise not sure I understand the comment.
Yeah, not sure... Still a couple of days to go too.

Not giving the option, the transfer ticket box is greyed out. Seems to be available for all the PL games but not for this one. Guess I will have to phone the ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.