Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Sent off for England u19s, 2 fairly clear yellows apparently. Guy will never make it at anywhere close to the top level nevermind here if he doesn't learn to control himself.
When the opposition player was sent off earlier in the match, I did not like to see Delap doing that sarcastic hand clapping.

Do we know what the 2 yellows were for, plenty of players get sent off for 2 yellows, I'd be more worried if they were both stupid ...
below in the Edozie thread you can see the 2nd yellow he got for the sending off in that highlight video

below in the Edozie thread you can see the 2nd yellow he got for the sending off in that highlight video
The second was silly.
Not sure why the lad who got sent off pushed him. Delap slinked off into the background fairly quickly while the "fracas" was in progress
No need for the sarcastic clapping.

I wonder how important it makes him feel when pep says "Only riyad and rodri were fit to come off the bench" after the match.

I wonder how important it makes him feel when pep says "Only riyad and rodri were fit to come off the bench" after the match.
And I also wonder how that makes McAtee, Kayky, Edozie and Mbete feel when they were left out of the squad for players who werent even fit to come off the bench!

Just give him a go. If he's shite, then fair enough, but for the love is God just give him a go.
Spot on.

He had fuck all to lose on Saturday,and everything to gain,by bringing him and Lavia on,or even starting them.For many,that alone would have helped make the journey that bit more worthwhile.

When these kids leave for clubs that will give them the football they require/deserve,Pep will no doubt be scratching his head at where it all went wrong.

Pep clearly doesn't trust him, hence why he doesn't play him, it's all well and good saying throw him on, but if he gets himself sent off, that does nobody any good.

I like Delap and would love for him to get a good chance in the team, but he has to prove he can be trusted first.

Pep clearly doesn't trust him, hence why he doesn't play him, it's all well and good saying throw him on, but if he gets himself sent off, that does nobody any good.

I like Delap and would love for him to get a good chance in the team, but he has to prove he can be trusted first.
If Pep didn't "trust him" then he wouldn't be on the bench in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.