Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

Well thank fuck for that. Was worried at half time can’t lie. Dias immense presence when he came on. Walker back too and we will see this out. Come on City!

Ruben coming back in was huge, leader of men.

Him, Kev and Bernie, outstanding second half.

Sadly, I don't think we can stick with Gundo in remaining games, he looks a yard short?

Chance to put the pressure back on now and hopefully improve goal difference.

Phew!!

Totally agree as that goal difference is as good as a 2 point swing at this stage.

Looking at our remaining 5 after this weekend and the West Ham game could be our trickiest. However I really hope West ham get to the final of europa league. The final is 3 days after our away to them. Think they will rest a few if they get to final

I don't think he ever plays well with KdB personally, can't put my finger on why, I didn't think he was that bad tonight, seen worse, but certainly outplayed by KdB.
I know what you mean to be honest and can understand what you're saying. I think they both play in the same position and when KdB is on form, he is different class to Gundogan.

I think Gundogan is probably the best 'forward' we have though - when he plays up front he seems to find space better than anyone else!

I have to be honest, I was worried at half time. In the first half we were so flat. Quite a few players were playing awfully and we seemed to have no idea how to break down a very dogged Brighton defence.

In the second half KDB just stepped it up a couple of gears and all of a sudden were a completely different team. When he is in this mood KDB is unplayable - it was an absolute masterclass.

John Stones played well but after he moved to right back he was brillliant. He was everywhere.

Three more points in the bag. Bring on Watford.

Not the best performance, but clearly a lot of tired players. All about grinding the results out now and I'll take another 6 of them, even though I'd prefer to be 3 up in the first 10.

If we do win all 6, that'll put us on 95 points. I remember when that was considered a big points tally for a season. Imagine doing it without a striker!

I have have this weird feeling that Everton might take something.

I never fancied Rags to take anything last night.They really are woeful,never seen such a bad Rag side in my lifetime.

Derbies though are one off games.We know only too well.

Evertonians get the added bonus of fucking up their neighbors Title challenge.As well as a Derby draw/win.
As much as I would like this to be the case Everton will be well beaten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.