United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime Maguire messes up or Freddie Mercury puts his penalty onto the post, his mortgage is being paid. I respect him for making money off the rags demise, he could be one of the Glazers long lost nephews with his business model.
Apparently he's on the move in four week's, can't be Sky, he despises them, can't be working for the rags, he despises them too, but with his track record and inability to hold down a job, you never know.

Nah he’s a Forest fan faking it, I bet him of all people is hoping that United don’t turn it around in the future. He is making money off people tuning in to watch his melt downs, the rags being shit is good for business for him.
If you watch the very beginning of each of his videos he is advertising a well known brand of body wash / shampoo. Must be coining it in

The problem the raggies have is that they don’t have anyone in charge of the way they want to progress. We have had a model since takeover of how they want us to play (they came form Barca after all). They then brought in a manager that had those same ideas and they bought players that could play that way, even if it meant reinventing themselves. This has been our model; finding players to fit without paying astronomical transfer fees. (un)fortunately the raggies don’t have that in place. All this claptrap about dna and the ‘nited way really is a load of sh1te as we have seen over the last 10 years. Even getting a new manager like tenner hack needs the support and the plan for the future instead of splurging loads of money on ‘stars’. It has yet to be seen if he does have a clearly defined way forward supported by the club. Like I said the club moves forward from the management committee with a clear view of where they want to go and I don’t see this at the raggies. I reckon that tenner hack will resign after 18 months.

The problem the raggies have is that they don’t have anyone in charge of the way they want to progress. We have had a model since takeover of how they want us to play (they came form Barca after all). They then brought in a manager that had those same ideas and they bought players that could play that way, even if it meant reinventing themselves. This has been our model; finding players to fit without paying astronomical transfer fees. (un)fortunately the raggies don’t have that in place. All this claptrap about dna and the ‘nited way really is a load of sh1te as we have seen over the last 10 years. Even getting a new manager like tenner hack needs the support and the plan for the future instead of splurging loads of money on ‘stars’. It has yet to be seen if he does have a clearly defined way forward supported by the club. Like I said the club moves forward from the management committee with a clear view of where they want to go and I don’t see this at the raggies. I reckon that tenner hack will resign after 18 months.
The 'utd way' myth died with Mourinho.

They clearly need a massive clear out all the way up to the board but i cant see it happening. As long as they have a mixed back of old players and managers lurking about there will never be a clear vision.

Nah he’s a Forest fan faking it, I bet him of all people is hoping that United don’t turn it around in the future. He is making money off people tuning in to watch his melt downs, the rags being shit is good for business for him.
AFTV are just as bad. I think they actually enjoy Arsenal being shit because it means they can rant and rave and produce delicious clickbait.

AFTV are just as bad. I think they actually enjoy Arsenal being shit because it means they can rant and rave and produce delicious clickbait.

That’s it, fans of other teams clicking and watching to have a good laugh are a huge commodity for them to turn into money. Probably worth more than the actual people who support the club watching the content.

Don't under estimate the role that Darren Fletcher has at the club

Stop laughing at the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.