Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

People are seriously struggling to pay bills and are often choosing between heating or food. The pure greed from our club is scandalous. No one should defend any price increases.

it’s clear the club couldn’t care less about our fans or the working class people of Manchester.
Agree mate, but a few on here will defend them just like last season.

11th season ticket increase in a row. Would have been 12th in a row apart from the fan backlash about the CL match ticket prices. Can’t remember the match.

NEW: SILVER​

Silver secures your seat for 14 home Premier League games (excludes Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur), plus:
  • 140 ticket points on joining
  • Access to Ticket Exchange and Ticket Transfer
  • 10% retail discount*
  • Access to Official Cityzens Membership rewards
  • Access to Cup Schemes
  • Exclusive priority window to purchase a ticket for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur
  • Access to purchase a ticket for away games (subject to ticket point qualification)
  • Pay by 10 monthly Direct Debit instalments
Limited availability, allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. To renew into 'Silver' select it from the drop-down menu when renewing online, or call +44 (0)161 444 1894.
*Online and City Store. Discount cannot be used with any other offer.

Quite like that if its price competitively.
That seems a good idea to me.

My concession has gone up £5, so not bad really. The email quotes the renewal price to include platinum if you paid for platinum last season. Also if you paid up front last season rather than DD, your S/T does NOT automatically renew - you have to login and renew online or over the phone.

I do wonder why the club bother with these increases though. In the scheme of things it's a drop in the ocean to them. Given the hardships everyone is currently going through, it would have been a good gesture to freeze the prices across the board.

We had to move last season as they got rid of our pitchside seats . So they moved us to row A .. which was £451 ish n now it’s £675!! Ouch

Agree mate, but a few on here will defend them just like last season.

yep the alright jacks who don’t have a problem paying. Our fanbase in the main is working class/ not the typical prawn sandwich brigade.

wembley, champions league games, corporate sections - season ticket holder and locals are often not going to those games because of price. Corporate areas are often full of away fans- not city fans. The people who run the club somehow can’t see this.

the demand for ss3 when it opened was crazy… I wonder why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.