Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone from Greater Manchester I find it bizarre that anyone outside of Dipperville would support anything to do with those weirdos. Dipper fans are the most unwelcome, ill behaved “supporters” in this Country. Every year brings another example, from UEFA’s condemnation of their “fans” to spitting on our staff and supporters this season and everything that’s well documented inbetween.

Ler’s see what the latest match brings, Var cheating, ref ignoring the rules of the game, BT choosing a Dipper cocom, media pile on, etc, etc, it’s nauseating in the extreme, so to conclude:

Fuck you Dipper wankers.
Remember the free kick up at St James they got to score their goal?
As my user name suggests I am from Old Trafford - dislike Utd but my word I hate the dippers and actually tell them and everyone else why, being in Paris with them (hopefully) will not be a pleasant experience!

Thought about writing to the comments section of any newspaper and thought I would share my draft letter.
Dear Editor,
recently, whilst babysitting my two year old grandson something struck me whilst watching tiny tot videos with him on You Tube. The educational music ones have the words to the song displayed underneath so the child watching can join in whilst learning the words.The idea came to me that TV companies broadcasting Liverpool games could enhance the viewers experience by putting the words to the YNWA tune at the bottom of the screen. Just think how this ten minutes of fawning would appeal to your average media type whilst educating the rest of the viewing public to the words of this reverent hymn like tune. Oh the excitement of guessing the accent of the out of tune singers too close to the microphone and the crescendo squealing yoooool neveeer waark a-loooone emanates from the Kop. Your newspaper could print the words for those having unfortunaly to listen on the radio. Another suggestion would be to print a cut out picture of a Liverpool players backside so everyone can have the pleasurable experience of blowing smoke up their arse just like expert commentators and journalists alike do on a daily basis.
Yours.....

It may have been mentioned before but
Is about 5 talking points going into the final matches in the WSL

Chelsea & Arsenal - fine
Kerr goal scoring - fine
United, trying for 3rd - hmm
Relegation battle - fine
Asante finishing - fine

so the hmm… according to the table graphic united , one point above, have played same number of times as city (they’ve played one more).
And, there is no mention of the horrendous injury list at the start of the season to a certain club, leading to a dire start , which has slowly changed to clawing there way back into CL place contention, and it’s now in their own hands to take the place from united…
You just cant take the BBC seriously anymore, so many errors. They had the same error midweek after Chelseas win v Spurs. There is hardly a mention about us having almost a team out injured, without that at the start of the season, Rags be no where near CL spots

As someone from Greater Manchester I find it bizarre that anyone outside of Dipperville would support anything to do with those weirdos. Dipper fans are the most unwelcome, ill behaved “supporters” in this Country. Every year brings another example, from UEFA’s condemnation of their “fans” to spitting on our staff and supporters this season and everything that’s well documented inbetween.

Ler’s see what the latest match brings, Var cheating, ref ignoring the rules of the game, BT choosing a Dipper cocom, media pile on, etc, etc, it’s nauseating in the extreme, so to conclude:

Fuck you Dipper wankers.

When I see young kids in liverpool kits, I so want to go up the toge parents and ask them if they are happy with their kid being a dipper. You know the sort of family not footballing types just the little kid likes dippers.
Just want to say read up on their history before your kid gets to far in with the dark side

The other week a season ticket holder at crystal palace was talking to me. Say he hoped it was a palace and City cup final. He absolutely hated the dippers and hoped we won the league and CL.
The press/media are so out of touch as to what real fans think of the dippers

Fuck you Dipper wankers.
Amen!

I think this recent Liverpool love-in, is the final nail in the coffin for those who've been finding any excuse not to give Pep and Manchester City any credit, over the last 6 years in particular. They were never neutrals("I'm just a football fan that cares about the sport"), those journalists do have agendas. They feign any semblance of objectivity and therefore their opinions are tainted and worth very little to any real neutral football fans and indeed City fans.

No matter what the sport/subject is, if someone starts off early on in a debate, with one liners that anyone remotely knowledgeable about it knows is inaccurate. Then it's reasonable to assume they are either ill-informed or in a lot of cases have clear bias for against a related party. You can lean towards bias from the off if it's something(as is often the case) that can be cleared up by stating the cold hard facts, with sources that can't be argued with... Especially if their response to that is either silence, denial(with no argument other than "bollocks grrrr oil money, inflated deals") or in some cases attacking the person rather than the argument("Manchester City fans who disagree are weaponised", "Rabin you're a shill on City's payroll" not to mention their co-ordinated attempt to dox him... and so on). Not forgetting of course, that they continue to use the same argument regardless of being proven wrong. No matter how many times someone provides them the facts, they'll ignore them and often block them, without any insults being brandished(though that's not how they'll tell it).
So true. You can’t take any journalist seriously when their views are not backed by facts. There is not a shred of evidence that sportswashing exists. Does that mean all Sheikh Mansour’s investments in property, tech and UK banking are motivated not by profit but some sort of political propaganda campaign for his homeland. Yet people repeat the false mantra without even challenging it.

You just cant take the BBC seriously anymore, so many errors. They had the same error midweek after Chelseas win v Spurs. There is hardly a mention about us having almost a team out injured, without that at the start of the season, Rags be no where near CL spots
I agree on errors, it's like the kids have free reign to publish what they want, no due diligence/research and apparent lack of an editorial oversight.

parts of the BBC, particularly sports, have turned from a trusted source to a comic.

When I see young kids in liverpool kits, I so want to go up the toge parents and ask them if they are happy with their kid being a dipper. You know the sort of family not footballing types just the little kid likes dippers.
Just want to say read up on their history before your kid gets to far in with the dark side

The other week a season ticket holder at crystal palace was talking to me. Say he hoped it was a palace and City cup final. He absolutely hated the dippers and hoped we won the league and CL.
The press/media are so out of touch as to what real fans think of the dippers
Strange isn’t it,what is the real reason behind the media pushing that the majority of neutral fans wanting the red scousers to win,can’t surely just be about Hillsborough,maybe it’s the fear of being targeted by them if they tell a few home truths,already mentioned on some other threads anyone I know who doesn’t support City or red scousers want us to win.Only last week my wee grandson’s step granddad, said to me I want City to stop them at all costs,something doesn’t add up what are the media afraid of ..

Where I work in the centre of Manchester we have 7 dipper fans! Yes I know our recruitment policy is shocking. The year we pipped them by 1 point I had them several of them saying the country wanted them, I knew this was bollocks so carried out a bit of a test and for 3 weeks asked everyone I spoke to if they liked football and if they weren't a City, dipper, Utd or Everton fan who they wanted to win the PL. 62% said City, imagine what the % would be if I included 3 of the 4 clubs - they were speechless but "surprise surprise" couldn't accept the result. Several of them were in denial about the Gordan penalty on Sunday and can only respond with well you've had decisions go your way - I respond with name 5 over the last 3 seasons (generous number and time frame) I real off 5 for them in 60 seconds and walk off while they are still scratching their heads.
Wouldnt be hard to find 5 decisions that have gone their way just against us in last 3 yrs.

Strange isn’t it,what is the real reason behind the media pushing that the majority of neutral fans wanting the red scousers to win,can’t surely just be about Hillsborough,maybe it’s the fear of being targeted by them if they tell a few home truths,already mentioned on some other threads anyone I know who doesn’t support City or red scousers want us to win.Only last week my wee grandson’s step granddad, said to me I want City to stop them at all costs,something doesn’t add up what are the media afraid of ..

Also what is a natural fan ? Natural fc ?

If City weren't fighting it out for honours I would want anyone to win instead of the dippers even the rags !. But I am not a natural fan. Neutral fans must be people who not follow a club and arent really interested in football, hence the press/media can brainwash them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.