Matt Le Tissier

Probably has just killed off any chance of being given another job on TV. Scratch that GB News would welcome him with open arms.
He’s already done an interview with them.

I’m just laughing at the fact he thinks drinking Malibu and coke instead of beer makes him a rebel.

Thanks for the heads up on the bluemoon cretinocracy, thought I had them all but this beaut had escaped the block list
He DM'd me when I called him out for his BS - get a load of theses quotes from said message:-

"Have a look at how many votes Zelensky got in the Ukraine elections - Oh, you can't because there wasn't any elections, he was placed there by the US. (Zelensky, the actor, has a beach front property in California)."

"Delve into the Hunter Biden laptop saga, which revealed that he funded American bio-labs in the Ukraine with the full knowledge of his father (the laptop also contained videos of Hunter having sex with minors)"

Cranks like this are dangerous and an abomination - needs to be banned as don't need this sh*te from fellow City fans....

You employ a man who spat at a girl from his car!': Matt Le Tissier reveals he questioned why Jamie Carragher can still work for Sky Sports when he was sacked to save their 'reputation' after his Covid rants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.