Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Questionable refereeing. We had that tie by the throat. I still think Grealish has to put the stake in their heart at 5-3 up with either of those two chances.
Felt like once they got one, we were on the ropes.

The club to blame.
How do they expect to win the highest prize if they don’t even have a striker for 2 years.
Hopefully rectify that this summer and have a change of style and get rid of some of the useless twats like Sterling, Gundogan and Laporte
The club to blame? The club made 100m available for transfers! Surely you remember where that 100m ended up, right?

when you waste as many chances as we do these one off games are always going to be an issue.

the first half of the first leg we could have scored 5 or 6 easily - we didnt and its come back to haunt us...

Defensively we were not good at the right moments and once Pep had maed his subs the "b team" wre never evergoing to haul it back....Not Peps fault as he couldnt have predicted that but Sterling, Ferna and Grealish were innaffective...Grealish should have put his chance away and didnt and again that comes back to the first point.....Vinicius Jnr scores that in the first leg.....we didnt then

More concerning is what this does to the squad physically and mentally for the prem league.....Walker injured, Laporte reportedly not moving well at the end of the match...other players completely knackered mentally and physically.

If we dont win the league the scousers will win all 4 as they will beat that Madrid team as defeinsvely as we have shown they are poor..and the scousers have forwards who will take those chances

The ref and ourselves have done this, De bruyne was poor as fuck, sterling does nothing most of the time and Ederson doesn't seem to save shots but is hugely important to our game. Fuck knows the answer. Despondent is the word. Real are shite, but they won and it makes me think we're wearing blue tinted glasses and we're not as good as we think we are. Poor.
Bullshit. No way did RM deserve to win that, they scabbed it. Iffy pen, so-called extra time cut short - I timed it with a stopwatch for every sub, every time the match was stopped for players going down and I timed it at over 7 mins. The ref didn't even play the full 3 mins. Our record over the past decade shows we're good enough, piece of piss when you get to play Benfica and Villareal but we never do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.