Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

This is a good point actually. We have arguably been the best side in the world since 2017, and have no european trophies to show for it. Our planning, structure and financial muscle should assure us being up there for the forseeable but it really have been a huge missed opportunity.

Totally agree. Considering we have been favourites for the CL for how many years.. We have failed thus far. It worries me a bit that we are missing our time in the sun if that makes sense. We have the best team and manager out there..: yet are failing in Europe.

I just want us to win one.. just to shut everyone the fuck up more the anything else lol.

I don't think it's simple but we managed the game against Atletico we should have been more than capable of doing so here. I'm not sure anyone here has forgotten any of our records, they aren't relevant to today's performance anyway.
Im sure the atmosphere for tge players was unreal. The tension..i know the best cope but it must take something to keep trying like the lads did today.

the dream was postponed again, it is not possible to explain to you what I felt when Real Madrid scored the second goal. here in brazil unfortunately the media is a fanatical real madrid supporter, i am very sad and tired.

Just thought.. that’s twice we’ve been winning there with no time left and lost the game
And when we did go behind, even if it was for a few mins we never got kick the 1st time. We still can't do that, the players get too nervous.

Gutted. That is sickening. I didn't see this City team letting that lead slip. This isn't City in the late 90s and other bad times.

I hope the players can pick themselves up quickly.

We can't feel sorry ourselves. We've got to dust ourselves down and win all our league matches taking each game as it comes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.