Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Who do we back in the final? Which is the lesser of two turds? I might have to side with the plastic cheating club Real Madrid. Can't face the dippers winning the quad.

No choice between those 2. I'd love Real to win 5-0

I'm broken, completely. I don't blame the ref. He was a standard UCL ref. I don't blame Pep.

When you have Gillingham and QPR you're gonna also get them against you. If you don't experience pain them how can you ever know pleasure.

My 11 year old is crying.

CTID

A fucking no mark sub knocks us out,but that’s all on the players too many don’t have the character too roll sleeves up when the going gets tough or be savvy to see the game out,I’ll tell you what if we were 2 down to Villarreal last night at HT we would have also lost,we can’t see a simple fucking game out for ten fucking mins,well done Madrid they deserved it as they still believed and kept going..As for the ref what a cnut but he’s not to blame for us bottling that game just fuck off..

Bunch of fucking soft arse bottlers - time and time and time and time again the same thing in this competition.

Sorry but Guardiola has to take responsibility for this.

His record in this competition is fucking shite and the club is literally a laughing stock when it comes to Europe.
Not Peps fault we couldn’t defend for 5 minutes and Grealish failed to score two one on ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.