Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

City were the better team over both legs. Ref was bent as fuck tonight but we should have took our chances and took it out of his hands. Not sure it was even a pen for them.

I tried to be positive but knew the game was up after they went ahead and we had Sterling on trying to get the winner, I just couldn't see it. We offered nothing in the second half of extra time.

Bernardo was brilliant tonight and didn't derserve to be on the losing side. A few players had off nights. Shit happens.

They got 6 minutes and we just could not hold them, ref gave us nothing, the foul on Sterling near the end was criminal, then they get 3 minutes to hold on when there was far more injury time/subs, and then the ref blows before the 3 minutes is up just as we get the ball. Italian ref and Italian manager????? Hmmm strokes chin. I get we should have won and had better game management at the end of the 90 but blimey that was well dodgy at the end

Can’t help but feel this side has peaked. need fresh faces still fuming we missed out on a striker last summer and bought someone who we don’t need for 100 fucking million

Sell everyone over 30! I’m only half joking!!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you lads, thank you City, thank you fans. It wasn’t to be this time. I’m sorry. You must all, all Bluemooners and City players and City fans in Europe be devastated.
We didn’t show ‘em this time but please don’t be too harsh on the team.

I’m sorry I can’t be more positive except to say they had a bad day at the office.

Is there a GK in world football who makes less saves than that useless lump in our goal? Cost us another huge CL match, why didn't he make a move towards the ball for their 1st?..
Never mind getting a decent striker in, let's get a decent goalkeeper in at the same time, somebody who can actually make an important save when it matters in a big match. Didn't even move for the 2nd and as for the penalty, what is is his penalty save ratio...1 in a 100?
Seriously pissed off...3 goals conceded in 5 minutes, that's worse bottling than PSG.
Dias as well, shouts a lot and points a lot but at the end of the day, it disguises the fact he's a pretty average centre half.
Saving grace...no dippers to worry about in the CL final.

Sigh... don't have enough mental strength for this.

4 games left, atleast win the league, show some fucking ability to bounce back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.