Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

That's what happens when you play in a league when there's so few league games in the first 3 months of the season. You end up playing 2 games in a week for the last 5 months of the season and get injuries and you're squad is fucked for the crucial part of the season.

I don't care what our best side is "on paper". Walker-Stones-Dias-Zinchenko was sensational at the back end of last season. We abandoned it, presumably just to keep Cancelo and Laporte happy, but no way would we concede six goals over those two legs if Stones, DIas and Zinchenko started both.
Dias tbf pal have away a needless pen and he was marking Rodrigo for header

Then use the youth not play players in positions they are not suitable for
We are only two goals off the bestest side in the universe in the league. The youth still needs time to fully bed in. We just switched off which is obvisouly inexcusable and failed to regroup.

No you fuck off! They bottled it. You have to tell yourself the truth, if this was any other team we would be having a laugh at them, just last night we all laughed at the dippers until their manager read the game properly and made the necessary changes. So once again, fuck off!
Fuck off

In spain at the moment,fireworks going off all around me shame about our dud squibs on the pitch.

Some of the stuff on here is absurd. We controlled the match. Madrid got lucky with their first short on target in the 90th minute. The Italian referee was biased throughout, confirmed by the crooked decisions on the amount of injury time. The BT sport team were euphoric and tomorrow so will the rest of the media. They got what they wanted. I don't think City will ever be allowed to win this trophy because the rules are applied differently to us and that is the bottom line. It is all happening in plain sight like Jimmy Saville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.