Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

No you fuck off! They bottled it. You have to tell yourself the truth, if this was any other team we would be having a laugh at them, just last night we all laughed at the dippers until their manager read the game properly and made the necessary changes. So once again, fuck off!
"They bottled it"

*Sniff*

Don’t mind losing fair and square.
The ball was in play less than 9 minutes out of 15 in the second half of extra time and 1 minute out of 2:51 of time added. It’s a fucking joke.

I thought Ederson could have done more on their first goal
Their second was a touch fortunate, glancing off the player in front before the bullet header
Dias was naive on the pen, but I'm certain he got the ball

Bernardo was brilliant tonight as was Walker

We should have buried that tie in the first 20 minutes at home, but that's what you get in a cup competition

I'm logging off now till Sunday and I'm certainly staying away from any football until then

See you all later x
Ederson could do more with most goals we concede. And i’m not even sure we play out from the back as much as we used to to make it worth it

We just have that last 1% too learn about closing a game out . That was the annoying thing for me, we didn't know when to really shithouse the game out with mins to go. Madrid fall over sit down fake injury I hate all that,. but that's real shithouse seeing the game out and they are in the final.

Bullshit. No way did RM deserve to win that, they scabbed it. Iffy pen, so-called extra time cut short - I timed it with a stopwatch for every sub, every time the match was stopped for players going down and I timed it at over 7 mins. The ref didn't even play the full 3 mins. Our record over the past decade shows we're good enough, piece of piss when you get to play Benfica and Villareal but we never do.

In recent years we’ve been knocked out by Spurs, Monaco, Lyon, and Liverpool side who were nowhere near as good as they are now.

It’s on Guardiola and the team this, not the odd bit of shit refereeing.

Football will always kick you in the guts every now and then - don’t lose sight of how far Man City have come, look at the celebrations from Madrid - that’s not from winning in the final seconds - that’s from beating one of the best teams there is in the world - Man City. Keep calm, carry on and win the league instead Blues.

gutted. but if you ever need proof that we won't be allowed to win it ,that ref's performance is it. how we come back from that on Saturday will be a true sign of our character

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.