Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Fuming. Knocked out of the League Cup against West Ham. Gives up a FA Cup semi against our rival before it even started by playing the reserves. 8 pts lead in the league down to 1 because we cant beat Spurs, Palace or Southampton. And now we concede 6 goals over two games against the worst Real Madrid side I've seen in my lifetime, including bottling a 2 goal lead in the 89th minute. Yeah, I know Im suppose to be happy because we've seen worse, but cant pretend I am with us basically handing Liverpool a quadruple by bottling every f*cking trophy. Sure, we can still win the league but its hard to be optimistic regarding if our players have the heads for it after tonights disaster.
Or stomach

One more mistake from us and we’ve handed them a quad. It’s fucking unthinkable but this way of going out cannot do our league chances any good.

One player fucked us up and as much as I love him Cancelo was at fault for both their late goals !!
#
I expect to get slaughtered but he dropped a right pair of bollocks in those final 2/3 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will only get slaughtered off the happy clappers. De bruyne and Foden didn't show up aswell.

Our finishing 11 was dire. Grealish and Sterling were appalling and added nothing.
Not true. The difference is they have a keeper who can make saves, otherwise Grealish would have scored. He was good.

You just can't let a 2 goal lead slip 4 times and be a serious team. They bottled it, over both legs. Would have been easier against 10 men tonight, but the defending in the second half (all the way through was embarrassing) was absolutely criminal. Dias had his worst game for City and failed to lead effectively

Only consolation is we take about 80 million of eufa for that so fuck them and move on - it’s a fucking cup competition and best teams don’t always win - let’s win the prem and show we are good for a whole season
There is no way if dressing this up don't even try. We have been a fuckin joke in this tie

We've conceded a third as many girls in this tie as in the whole PL season.
A total fuck up.

It certainly didn’t help but it’s a reality we have to work with. Tonight was on the players who played out the last 10 minutes. It happens. Let’s hope it’s a learning thing
Oh I’m not blaming the ref for the result but some clear fouls on our players not being given, on a regular basis but not the same for the opponents? Something stinks there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.