Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

could change the club and the psyche of this team so disastrous was that result.

what were we doing at 0-1 with 2/3 minutes to go? piling forward, not keeping it in the corner. cancelo playing a cross in with 89 mins on the clock.

even at 1-1 someone go down, make a foul, anything to stop the game.
I am glad you mentioned the cross from Cancelo. Straight into the keepers hands. It felt like a pivotal moment to me. Turned out to be. So upset by this result.

I haven't felt this sick over sport since I can barely remember when.

A true shock of shocks.

The recent mind bogglers in CL, those Spurs and Liverpool matches were up there but is there a worse one in the past decade?

To come so late after we absolutely smashed them can only but logically make us mad.

We all know until Walker had to go off, and more importantly some of the subs that came in for both sides and how that affected the game we looked sure to win.

The missed chances and defending was beyond awful in the end of regular time, but we all know Casemiro staying on is a joke of all jokes with his leg whip.

Finding anyway to win the league is more important than ever and whilst my first reaction was we will bottle that, we have to do it.

Liverpool will smash RM as well because they are more clinical.

Haaland in is the player we all know we're missing.

Time for another drink and urge our fans at home games to think about our place in doing all we can to help us cross the finish line.

Come on CITY!

When you get beat - like the cup semi - it makes you angry but you can move on. When you beat yourselves in a game that's won, fuck off. Walker was a warrior, Bernardo was incredible. Others, step up man - Foden meant to be on of the best kids in the world (which I agree with) well fucking show it then

Agreed, this needs a proper review now.

We keep getting bumped out with stupidity and we can't keep blaming luck.

If Pep doesn't win the CL with us, considering the chances we have had - i am sorry it is a failure.
“Luck”, does…not…exist!

Luck is what the weak minded attach to things in hindsight because they don’t understand or can’t accept that they weren’t good or wise enough to not put themselves in the situation where they think they’ve been unlucky or others lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.