Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

A few thoughts tonight.

Expectation can be a truly seductive but untrustworthy mistress.

I love this club, but fcking hell its been a rollercoaster sometimes.

Conceding two goals in the last minute is our own fault after managing the game well for 89 minutes.

As soon as real equalised, we were not going through, their game management helped by the ref was just too much.

Its hard to enjoy this competition because of all the media bullshit.

The players must be fcked, hope they can lift themselves for the next four games.

Winning the league would be fantastic now but watch the media hype start against us for the run in, its tiresome.

Anyone seeking me out at work etc to gloat is gonna get told in no uncertain terms about their personality.

It wasn't bad luck against Chelsea, Lyon, and the second leg at Monaco. For me those were tactical defeats. I do think we were unlucky tonight especially with the second goal. It was just a hopeful punt into the box, not even a good cross, but it deflected onto their player's head. I generally agree that you make your own luck but sometimes shit happens.

Shipping two goals in the 90th minute of a European semi final has got absolutely nothing to do with luck, and everything to do with a weak, bottle job mentality that cuts right through the club - in this competition anyway.

Need to learn to see a game out! Thought when walker went off the game changed! Not sure why he took jesus off! As many have said game should have been over and done with at our place!

At least I won’t be shitting myself for the next 24 days worrying about possibly losing to the dippers in the final. If we win our next 4 games it’s still been a great season.

Don't forget Grealish nearly scored twice before they scored. Just needed a little luck there. They had their luck from the flick on for their second goal. We should have managed the game better of course. Wasted time, gad a few injuries, so on.

It wasn't bad luck against Chelsea, Lyon, and the second leg at Monaco. For me those were tactical defeats. I do think we were unlucky tonight especially with the second goal. It was just a hopeful punt into the box, not even a good cross, but it deflected onto their player's head. I generally agree that you make your own luck but sometimes shit happens.
Tonight was all on the 11 on the porch. Don’t concede 2 in 4 minutes. They did. Lots of the others listed were tactical tho (bar maybe spurs, and Liverpool away where the reffing was disgusting)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.