Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

no luck eh?
wonder why?
bookings that never should have been?
red cards that should of been?
penalties that never should have been?
only playing about half the time the game should be played for?
no luck for a reason mate.
sounds like sour grapes but even that prick mcmanaman couldnt believe have the stuff what was going on
We can only hope that City's owners, manager and players are as upset as the supporters and resolve to put it right. I'm sure they will. CTID.

No shots in 90 mins, 3 goals conceded in 94 mins, disgraceful, kdb Rodri Jesus took off, disgraceful, best manager in the world needs to take a look at himself
I agree.... many don't.

I thought we thought the game was done, the Subs...Pep telling them to drop deeper.

I thought Rodri, and Jesus, subs killed our momentum.

When Sterling came on we all knew it was game over. He is gone summer for sure, he wasn't what we needed.

Ederson needs to brave for the first goal, any of the top keepers dive into the thick of that, claim the ball or get a foul. He might be world class with his feet but average at every other part of the game.
strange because diving quickly was one of his best habilities , i dont know what happened to him with that , seems more slow and holding more is position..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.