Where would you rank last night in terms of disappointments?

No offence mate, and I do understand how people can feel Like you do, but fuck that. Get your shirt on, get out and about, and wear that badge with extra pride today.
Whos going to laugh at you? United fans? do me a favour. Just show them the league table and they’ll soon pipe down. Liverpool fans? Ask them how many people they’re planning to kill in Paris this time.
Fuck them all. They’ll never have what we’ve got, they’ll never experience what we’ve experienced. Nights like last night make being a blue so much more satisfying in the long run. The Aguero moment wouldnt have been anywhere near as amazing as it was if we hadn’t suffered years of piss taking in the lead up to it.

Be proud and puff your chest out.
i’m not bothered about what people say, tbh i barely see anyone anyway.

Its the raw humiliation and disappointment of losing out again in an extreme match.

plus the fact that its surely a lot more likey the team cannot get over it and we have 3 games in 8 days coming up and all must be won now.

I'm 22 so I didn't really see the bad days when we were playing in the league 1. I'm in so much pain over that loss last night. I wont get over it until we get to the final in next season Istanbul and win. Even if we win the league I just wont be satisfied. I want the champions league so badly

It’s genuinely nowhere near as high on my list as you would think. Maybe it’s because I was more stunned than disappointed at the time, or maybe it’s because I’m just not as invested in the champions league as I could be.

I’ll be more disappointed if we drop points on Sunday and let that lot go above us.

We don’t win the league now this be the most disappointment! Winning nowt after how we played all season be a kick in the bollocks but it be a failure of season.

More shocked than disappointed. I didn’t think we’d lose at any point until the equaliser. We lost a semi final to Madrid. We’ll be back again in future.

In the bad old days when we regularly got stuffed by United or got relegated it really wasn’t certain we’d ever get back on par with the big teams.

Yeh I think this should be asked again at the end of the season, if we win the league then it'll probably move down the list. OTOH if we and throw that away too it will be pretty close to the top...

We have had many more bigger defeats than last night for me, what hurts is that we dominated the game and deserved to win over the 2 games its just hard to take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.